The swimming pool
at Haddon Grove
We would ask ALL guests to PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING and STRICTLY ADHERE TO these rules which we have put in place for your safety:
1. Our Pool and Games room are open to our guests
2. All guests should shower in your own cottage IMMEDIATELY PRIOR to using the swimming pool
3. You Must Change for the pool in your own cottage. Please bring a bathrobe etc to wear to walk to the pool. This can be left by the pool side.
4. We ask that ALL guests bring appropriate footwear to wear specifically in the swimming pool building eg. Flipflops, slippers etc. Please change your footwear immediately outside the pool building (it's a covered area). Wear your pool footwear ONLY inside the pool building.
5. Please use wall mounted hand sanitisers immediately outside the swimming pool building. In addition please use the sprays and kitchen roll provided to clean door handles when you exit the pool building.
6. All standard rules for the swimming pool apply, please refer to our T&Cs.
7. NO MEMBER OF HADDON GROVE STAFF OR LIFE GUARD WILL BE ON DUTY AT ANY TIME. CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES BY A PARENT. NO ONE SHOULD EVER USE THE POOL ALONE.
8. The opening times are: 8am to 8pm
10. Each session should be no more than 45 minutes in the pool, allowing you to leave prior to the next session starting.
11. Our pool cover will remain open permanently, please do not touch the cover. (As the cover is thermal protective, this may result in heat loss from the pool).
12. The swimming pool will be closed on WEDNESDAYS (If required) to allow for essential cleaning/maintenance.
13. We reserve the right to CLOSE or MODIFY the operating hours for our swimming pool.
Please be aware that all risks associated with swimming pools cannot be eliminated. You are therefore using our pool facility with the knowledge that risks do remain.